Thursday 18 September 2014

Rookie

OK, so I missed the whole of August - not a single blog post for over a month. Oops. You can tell I'm a rookie at this!

My only excuse is that life and law school caught up with me, and I had to prioritise the most critical things on my to-do list in order to get through it all. I suppose I could have made the time, but I would have felt guilty that I was frittering it away on an entirely frivolous subject, rather than working on something more productive. But I've passed the GDL (thank goodness!) so all the hard work was definitely worth it!

Now that September - and a new University term - has arrived, this blog could go one of 2 ways: either I manage to successfully work the blog into my schedule and revel in my newly structured way of life ... or I post more sporadically - when I've got a request for something specific or feel like I've got the time and energy on my days off... Who knows which road it will take?!

I think the most important thing from my perspective is that my baby blog remains something I actually enjoy doing in my free time (what little I have now!) and stays a source for my favourite 'foodspiration' and recipes I'm properly pleased with. That way, even if no-body else reads it, I can still look back at a record of all the lovely ideas, recipes and tit-bits that I thought were special enough to make the subject of a post. :)





A couple of 'arty' shots taken in August at Warkworth in Northumberland, just because. Wish I had a better camera! (and camera skills!)


Maia x

No comments:

Post a Comment